Our secure payment mean
* Once the type of bankers' card has been selected and the payment request sent, your browser will enter SSL secure mode. A padlock and key appear at the bottom of the browser.
* The web address becomes: "https://www.paiement.banquepopulaire.fr (the "s" stands for secure). You have now left the commercial site and have entered the Banques Populaires secure payment site.
* All the information exchanged is encoded using the SSL 128-bit protocol to ensure confidentiality.
* Your bankers' card number will not be disclosed to Darkly Handsome and is not stored on its server.
* At the end of the transaction, before returning you to the Darkly Handsome site, the Banques Populaires payment software issues you an electronic receipt with all the payment information and the result of the authorisation request (transaction accepted or cancelled).
Confirmed orders become effective: 1) – Once the bank centre has authorised payment, 2) – Once payments made by cheque, transfer or cash money order are received in our bank account.
The following bank cards are accepted on this site: French ‘Carte Bleue’, International Visa cards, EuroCards MasterCards and American Express.
DARKLY HANDSOME GIFT CARD
The Darkly Handsome site accepts payment by gift card.
When placing their order, the card holder enters the confidential code on the card. This number is unique and associated to an identification number, enabling its holder to use the site.
* If there is a sum outstanding, this must be paid using a bank card,
* Payment can be made using several gift cards by entering their identification numbers one by one,
* Darkly Handsome gift cards are divisible, simply indicate the amount you wish to use for payment,
* You can see how much is left on a gift card in the client account section.
The invoicing minimum is 1 Euro (or equivalent for zones outside the Euro area on the basis of the exchange rate on the date of the transaction)
BANK OR POSTAL CHEQUE
Payment by bank cheque is only accepted for cheques made out in Euros and drawn on French bank accounts.
Cheques are paid in as soon as they are received. Make your cheque out to Société KLP International, and send it to Société KLP International, 1 rue de la Houzarde, 59150 Wattrelos. Please write the reference and order date on the back of your cheque.
The name and first name on the cheque must be the same as those for delivery, otherwise send a proof of address (original document, not a photocopy) with your payment which will be returned to you by post
BANK TRANSFER or CASH MONEY ORDER
If you choose this option, your order will be recorded but only validated once we receive your bank transfer or cash money order to the post office of Wattrelos (Nord) France. They must be made out in Euros. You will receive our bank details (IBAN, SWIFT) by return email so as to carry out your banking or postal operations.
You can view your invoices directly to the site in the "My Account". An invoice can be edited directly from the site if necessary.
* KLP International reserves the right to request a photocopy of a proof of the Client’s identity and address before shipping orders. This measure is designed in particular to ensure that the person paying for goods is the person placing the order, and so as to prevent all fraudulent use of bank card details.
More information: Secure payment by credit cards :
This site uses a secure (SSL encoded) connection to guarantee transactions. Once you have chosen to pay by bank card, you will be redirected to the website of the Banque Populaire du Nord.
They are the only ones to obtain confidential bank card information.
The 3D Secure system analyses transactions so as to combat bank card fraud. When paying, authentication has to be requested from the cardholder’s bank, and this can take a moment depending upon the bank in question. But there is no need to worry since this is caused by temporary disturbances due to internet traffic. Proceed with your transaction, but please be so good as to inform your bank of delays. Thank you.
In order to offer you a secure service we do not take forward-dated orders, and that is why your bank details are requested for each new order placed on this site. In order to combat internet fraud*, information relating to your order may be passed on to any competent body or authority for verification.
All products are to be paid immediately in full in accordance with the conditions for placing orders on this site. Our secure bank card payments service accepts the following currencies: Euros, Pounds Sterling, US Dollars, Australian and Canadian Dollars, Yen and Swiss Francs.